Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back from Maui.

Hello Family and Friends,

We returned from Maui on Friday (08.01.08). Kicking and screaming of course. Once again I thought about finding a job and moving there. But then reality set in and we're back in Cali.

This was a much needed trip. Brian and I had another "first" together. We Zip-Lined through the West Maui mountains. The longest line was 2600 ft. You can't see the end of the line. Crazy Cool.


Our guide was the best. Ryan gave an educational tour throughout the hike. Over four hours of fresh air, some exercise, zipping above the trees and a beautiful sunset. It was worth EVERY PENNY! Oh and there's video. I'll figure out how to put it up here or on you tube.

Like I said before, back to reality. My first day returning to do the Rexin-G treatment was exhausting to say the least. It begin with our plane arriving at 4:40AM; luggage at 6:30AM; home by 7AM; three and a half hours of sleep; and finally at my Oncologists office by 12 noon. It seemed like everything and every one was speeding around us, as we were in slow motion. I don't recommend taking a red eye and doing what we did. It's draining.

(This was a short zip-line. Whoooooooooo Hooooooooooo!)

I'll update on my progress soon.

Love,

Kendra

13 year OsteoSarcoma Survivor

Kicking Cancer's Ass multiple Tumors At A Time!

No comments: